Looking For MicroStrategy Developer
-The position is for a highly motivated professional in test who has the depth and breadth of
experience in automation to evaluate the various complexities of an organization and then develop
and implement a strategic approach from the ground up.
-As an agent for change this professional is expected to meet current delivery quality standards
while increasing the use of automation to drive increased throughput and test coverage
-This QA professional will work across multiple project teams composed of developers, project
managers, scum masters and business owners to help shape the quality of a product and establish the
maximum level of automated test coverage, while reducing the time of test cycles.
-This person must be an excellent communicator, able to deal with conflicting objects across teams,
be highly organized and provide transparency with automation planning and implementations.
-As an Automaton Architect you will also need to understand the various levels of testing from a
functional/feature level, data validation, authentication and security and systems integration for
a web-based application.
-Strong knowledge of ERP testing and the user experience is also essential.
-Soft skills with good verbal and written skills as well as presentations, metrics and reports is
-The person must be flexible in addressing changing needs of the organization as it evolves and
increase in maturity levels of agile while implementing CI/CD practices.
-The position must support test in a modern cloud-based environment as well.
-Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience
-Minimum of 8+ years of software testing experience, actually testing a product, not just
-Minimum of 8+ years test framework development experience
-Minimum of 8+ years of experience with C#, Java
-Minimum of 5+ years of experience with API testing
-Experience with SQL is a plus
-Experience with .NET is a plus.
Should have exposure to some of these skills:
- Evaluate current state automation and establish gaps and prioritized recommendations for
- Provide a strategic approach and roadmap along with milestones to measure success.
- Build and maintain an automation test infrastructure that will cover all projects and adapt to the
various levels of test required, this includes frameworks and clones of those frameworks, required
automation test data, and automation test environments.
- Establish processes and tools necessary to expand the implementation of test and generate regular
test run reports.
- Evaluate product functionality and feature sets to help establish realistic depth and breadth of
test coverage through automation.
- Promote test case/test script accuracy and efficiency of execution.
- Maintain and enhance an automated testing platform and CI/CD pipelines to help build reliability,
scalability and increase product quality.
- Participate in the design and implementation of test infrastructure to support a managed test
service and Continuous Development / Continuous Testing
- Participate in the creation of test scripts for automation and help in the migration of legacy
manual scripts into automation.
- Participate in the training and mentoring of test automation and best practices for sprint
- Enforce automation best practices and standards for the entire test organizations.
- Explore automated solutions as the organization evolves and provide options for change.